- Draw my sloth, pet tiger, and my lynx plushie with either a transparent background, a space background, or the background shown in the picture. Your background choice or poses will not increase your chance of winning.
- You may use the reference photo I have provided in this post, and references of a sloth and/or a tiger.
- Please don't steal drawings from others under the hashtag #cosmicpropic, but if you're stumped you can look for inspiration, but as I said before, don't steal or copy.
- Entries are due 10/22/16, very limited exceptions!
- Please offer a circular version if you can of your drawing (through DM or email) as well as the square version.
- Posting a square version of your drawing (with the hashtag #cosmicpropic) and DMing me the circular version, if you can get a circular version.
- Emailing me (via firstname.lastname@example.org) your drawing with the hashtag #cosmicpropic included, and if you can, the circular version.
- Posting an Imgur link to your drawing (with the hashtag #cosmicpropic in your comment) in the comment section below, and, if you can, an Imgur link to the circular version, and, again, if you can.
- FIRST PLACE: Your drawing is featured in a winner's post, you will get 3 traditional-digital drawings (there will be an example), a shout-out in the winner's post, a free commission from CosmicEdits (examples of my edits are at this link and this link), and your drawing is my new profile picture.
- SECOND PLACE: Your drawing is featured in a winner's post, a shout-out in the winner's post, a free commission, and 2 traditional-digital drawings.
- THIRD PLACE: Your drawing is featured in a winner's post, a shout-out in the winner's post, a free commission, and 1 traditional-digital drawing.
- ALL OTHER ENTRANTS: Your drawing is featured in another post, and a shout-out in that post.
Also, here's an example of a Traditional-Digital drawing.
Have any questions? Either email me or DM me via @CosmicCheetah_AJ.
Thanks for reading!